On 11-12 April 2017 at the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University will be held the VІ International Student Forum “Green Bridge across generations” dedicated to initiatives of the President of Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev “Global Energy Strategy for Sustainable Development in the XXI Century” and “Concept of transition to a “green” economy”.
The main purpose of the forum is to involve students and young scientists in the process of promoting “green” initiatives and the preservation of the environment, the introduction of alternative sources of energy for the industrial development of Kazakhstan.
The program of Forum includes:
- Plenary sessions;
- Panel seсtions on the following areas:
- «The transition to a” green “economy and ecological culture of youth”;
• Conservation of biological diversity in the context of sustainable development”;
• EXPO 2017: Alternative energy and industrial-innovative development.
- Optimization and more efficient use of natural resources as an opportunity to invest in green infrastructure.
At the end of the Forum will be published collection of abstracts and forum materials (paper version), the electronic version will be posted on the website http://greenbridgework.kaznu.kz/
Forum Language: Kazakh, Russian and English.
Articles and applications should be sent to the email address: email@example.com
Applications and reports received in paper and electronic form by the Secretary of the Conference until March 30, 2017.
Material submitted to the Organizing Committee will be published in the conference proceedings.
Appearance of the article:
The text is typed in text editor Microsoft Word, font «Times New Roman», size 14, line spacing 1, page format -. 20 mm on all sides, indentation 1.25 cm formulas and symbols are placed in the text of the article using Microsoft Eguation formula editor. Pictures (jpg, tif, 300 dpi; 600 dpi for bitmap images) and tables should be placed in the text of the article, references in the text to figures and tables are required. Reference to the source in the text in square brackets indicating the number from the list of sources used and page numbers when quoting; list (drawn up in accordance with GOST 7.1-2003) located at the end of the article. The article required the phrase “article is published for the first time”, accepted articles are not published in other publications.
Example of the manuscript:
539,186 UDC: 537; 539,196: 537
KazNII “Power Academy”
Summary. (4-5 proposals, no more than 150 words)
Key words. (not more than 5 words)
Article first published.
text of the article
1. Zeldovich B., Buchachenko A.L., Frankiewicz E.L. Magnetic spin effects in chemistry and molecular physics // Usp. Sciences. – 1988. – T.155. – №1. – S. 3-45.
2. Johnson R.C., Merrifield R.E., Avakian P., Flippen R.B. Effects of magnetic fields on the mutual annihilation of triplet excitons in molecular crystals // Phys. Rev. Lett. – 1967. – V.19. – №2. – P. 285-287.
1. Surname, name, middle name
2. Name of present employer (full name of the organization and the department)
4. Scientific or academic title
5. Scientific or academic degree
6. Contacts e-mail
7. Section of the Forum
8. Title of the topic
The conference committee reserves the right to reject reports, presented outside the main directions of the conference and the publication of reports that do not comply the above requirements. The Organizing Committee does not involve editing the text reports. Reports will be published for FREE.
Costs associated with the arrival of the conference and stay shall be covered by the participants.
Venue: Al-Farabi KazNU, the library “al-Farabi”
Organizing Committee Address: 050040, Kazakhstan, Almaty, Al-Farabi Ave 71, GUK, room 1 eco, tel. . + 7(727) 221-16-04, +77474609221 Gulzhanat Tanabekova.