V International Student Forum “Green Bridge across generations”
On 11-12 April 2016 at the Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi will be held the V International Student Forum “Green Bridge across generations” dedicated to initiatives of the President of Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev ” Global Energy Strategy for Sustainable Development in the XXI Century” and “Green Bridge”.
The main purpose of the forum is to involve students and young scientists in the process of promoting “green” economy, environmental initiatives and strengthening the basis for interaction and exchange of youth organizations in the implementation of resources and energy saving and sustainable development.
The program of Forum includes:
Panel seсtions on the following areas:
• «Problems of formation of ecological culture of students and the promotion of social projects for sustainable development»;
• «Protected natural areas» in the context of sustainable development and “green” economy»;
• “The transition to a “green” economy: the interaction of education, science and industry».
To participate in the Forum you must register on the official website of the Forum http://greenbridgework.kaznu.kz/
At the end of the Forum will be published collection of abstracts and forum materials (paper version), the electronic version will be posted on the website http://greenbridgework.kaznu.kz/
Forum Language: Kazakh, Russian and English.
Articles and applications should be sent to the email address: email@example.com
Applications and reports received in paper and electronic form by the Secretary of the Conference until April 7, 2016.
Material submitted to the Organizing Committee will be published in the conference proceedings.
Reports should be made as follows:
• Volume up to 3-4 pages
• Windows 98/2000/XP Program; Microsoft Word 2003
• Page setup: upper field is 2 cm, lower field – 2 cm, left – 3 cm,
right – 1.5 cm.
• A font is Times New Roman, KZ Times New Roman; font size is 12 pt 12pt
• Single line spacing, paragraph – 1 cm, portrait orientation, without headers or footers and page setting, the text is aligned to the width;
• Reports should contain graphs, tables, pictures or photographs;
• In addition to the report file should also contain application form (information about the author); the name of the file should be your surname.
1. Surname, name, middle name
2. Name of present employer (full name of the organization and the department)
4. Scientific or academic title
5. Scientific or academic degree
6. Contacts e-mail
7. Section of the Forum
8. Title of the topic
The conference committee reserves the right to reject reports, presented outside the main directions of the conference and the publication of reports that do not comply the above requirements. The Organizing Committee does not involve editing the text reports. Reports will be published for FREE.
Costs associated with the arrival of the conference and stay shall be covered by the participants.
Venue: Al-Farabi KazNU, the library “al-Farabi”
Organizing Committee Address: 050040, Kazakhstan, Almaty, Al-Farabi Ave 71, rector building of KazNU, 3rd Floor., room 301, tel. +7(775)325-12-54, Malika Karimova and Akerke Tolganay